Dr. Muhammad Mohiuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Mohiuddin?

October 29th, 2016

HORRIBLE STAFF

It took me 2 months to get authorization for a prescription I NEEDED! I had to call my insurance to find out what was going on. My insurance said all they need to do is call , it takes about 7 min. My insurance called the Dr. office and took care of it with me on the other line. My insurance company didn't understand why it took them so long to get this done... Dr. staff gave me a card (2of them) to get my prescription for a lesser amount, but it did me absolutely no good without the authorization.. The staff is a nightmare!!!!! I cannot believe what I was put through.... I probably need a little more stress,said no one ever! I am the patient. They are suppose to be professional!!!! I am there to get help and get well!!! Not my business whats wrong with you... I am the sick patient trying to get well! I thought Dr.Mohiuddin was very nice , found out what was wrong with me... I just wish he would have asked me what the problem was with his staff

March 22nd, 2015

Best doctor

August 23rd, 2013

Worst Experience

Wait for one hour and a half and when the doctor show up; he started talking on his cell

November 30th, 2011

CARDIAC RN

DR. MOHLUDDIN FOUND A CANCEROUS SITE ON MY COLONOSCOPY THAT MOST DOCTORS WOULD HAVE MISSED. BECAUSE OF HIS EXCELLENT SKILLS, I BEGAN TREATMENT EARLY AND I BELIEVE HE SAVED MY LIFE. I CAN NOT THANK HIM ENOUGH.

April 6th, 2011

Staff is horrible

Major stomach issues but Dr. M has no idea what's wrong. Had Colonoscopy, endoscopy, every test you could imagine, and today camera pill. Yesterday only eat clear liquids, today no eat or drink. Appr 9 am but nurse was late and didn't get there until 9:20. Got hooked up about 9:30, instructions no eat or drink. At noon discovered transmitter was not blinking. Called and they were at lunch 12 to 1:30. Left message for them to call. Then had ans service page Dr. M to call me since machine was not blinking. No return call backs. Went back in at 2:30 to have it checked and sure enough, quit working. This is only one of the many many complaints about his office. I asked for all my records to go to another dr.

April 9th, 2010

Profesionalism

After month having stomach problems, I had the fortune to be treated by Dr Mohiuddin. Now I know my condition and I'm getting better every day. Thanks Dr Mohiuddin

March 25th, 2017