A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mowjood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mowjood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowjood graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mowjood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad R Mowjood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad R. Mowjood practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mowjood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Mowjood practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.