Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mowjood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mowjood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mowjood
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mowjood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowjood graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mowjood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad R Mowjood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad R. Mowjood practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mowjood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Mowjood practices Family Medicine near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Upland Primary Care Doctors.