A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Munawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Munawar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Munawar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munawar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Munawar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan Munawar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad I. Munawar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Munawar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Munawar practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.