Dr. Muhammad Munir MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 14th, 2016
It was like cattle call.....eager to get me out of there and sent me on to pain clinic

September 28th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Munir was ranked right up there with being the worst experience of my life. I have never experienced a doctor with such a poor bedside manner along with his medical assistant. I was made to believe that my symptoms were insignificant and made to feel that for the most part, not believable. It was suggested that I was "milking the system" when I requested more recovery time from work. I am surprised this man has any patients with his condescending attitude. I will NEVER return to his office for any further care nor will I ever recommend him to anyone.

March 15th, 2011
Moody
Not a very humble fellow. Another "career doctor," vs. a patient-oriented Dr... Can unreasonably jump to conclusions about diagnosis and you're dismissed. (No...I'm not just a disgruntled patient) He can be alright, but I felt like it was just a matter of time when his other side would manifest itself. I will alter my review if I ever have another unlikely visit with him.

November 9th, 2010
Did nothing to diagnosis my problem but cause unneccesary pain to the problem area then told me that the strength and lack of use in my arm and shoulder was all in my head. While being walked out of the room he told me that he cant help me but to keep in touch with him because people like me make him curious.