Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mushtaq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- United Samaritans Med Ctr -Log, Danville, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.