Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IL, with other offices in Danville, IL and Madison, WI (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mushtaq is affiliated with Presence United Samaritan Medical Center, Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Provena United Samaritans Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IL.
Dr. Ali Warda
Danville, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Venkat Sekar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Danville, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Danville, IL 0 mi44