Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena United Samaritans Hospital
- United Samaritans Med Ctr -Log, Danville, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mushtaq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq practice?
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Adolescent Medicine, Cardiology, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Danville, IL.
See Danville Internists, Danville Cardiologists, Danville Adolescent Specialists, and Danville Family Physicians.