Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mushtaq
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mushtaq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mushtaq has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- United Samaritans Med Ctr -Log, Danville, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, IL.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.