Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Muslim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Muslim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muslim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muslim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Muslim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Muslim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Muslim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Akram Muslim MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Muslim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Muslim has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Muslim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Hematologists and Eau Claire Oncologists.