A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nadeem, Ipulmonary, sleep, and Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Nadeem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadeem has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Nmn Nadeem MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad N. Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Nadeem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Nadeem practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.