A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Naeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Naeem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naeem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Naeem MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Naeem practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Naeem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Naeem practices Internal Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Internists.