A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Naim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Naim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Naim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Naim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Masood Naim BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad M. Naim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Naim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Naim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.