Dr. Muhammad Abu-Saleh Nayer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Nayer, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance