A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Nayer, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Nayer practice?
Dr. Muhammad Nayer practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Neurologists.