A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Nayer, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Abu-Saleh Nayer MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Nayer practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Nayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Nayer practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Neurologists.