Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Cheema
Dr. Muhammad Cheema, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Osage Beach, MO. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Lake Regional Health System. Dr. Cheema has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Cheema has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osage Beach, MO.
Dr. Andrew Revelle
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Osage Beach, MO 0 mi1
Dr. Ayesha Bashir
Osage Beach, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Shahid Waheed
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Osage Beach, MO 0 mi33