A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Qadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Qadir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadir has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan Qadir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad I. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Qadir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Qadir practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Nephrologists.