A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Kamran Qadri MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad K. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Qadri practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.