A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Quidwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quidwai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quidwai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quidwai graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Quidwai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Saleem Quidwai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Quidwai practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Quidwai has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Quidwai practices Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists.