A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Qureshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad A Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and York, PA.
See Carlisle Pediatricians and Carlisle Gastroenterologists.