A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Qureshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad A Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and York, PA.
See Carlisle Pediatricians and Carlisle Pediatric Specialists.