A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Raja, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Raja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Raqib Raja MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad R. Raja practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Raja has 6 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Raja practices Psychiatry near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsville, NY and Hornell, NY.
See Olean Psychiatrists.