A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raja
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Raja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Raja, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Raja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Raqib Raja MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad R. Raja practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Raja practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Naples Psychiatrists.