A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Raza, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Raza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Raza MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Raza practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Raza practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.