A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Akbar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Akbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Akbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Sohail Akbar MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Akbar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Akbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Akbar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.
See Macon Internists and Macon Nephrologists.