A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Akhtar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhtar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhtar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Akhtar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Saleem Akhtar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Akhtar has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Akhtar practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Banning, CA.
See Banning Primary Care Doctors and Banning Internists.