A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Akhtar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Akhtar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Saleem Akhtar MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Akhtar has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Akhtar practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Banning, CA.
See Banning General Practitioners and Banning Internists.