Dr. Muhammad Qamar, MD
Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  You will LOVE them  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I Love Dr. Quamar and his wife. They are like family and that is what's important to me. They know your name when you walk in the office and you feel very welcomed. I wish them the best of luck at their new practice in Las Vegas they are wonderful people and I will miss them. Dr. Quamar and his wife practiced in Monterey California and was my Dr. for about 4 years and I love them!!!! MICHELLE H.

|  Great doctor, great practice  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I didn't think excellent health care could be so cheap! This doc charged $10 but I felt I received care worth a $1000. Recommending this practice to anyone and everyone.

Nov 30th, 2011

Medlion is fantastic. Kudos to Dr. Q for starting something that helps so many people.

Aug 15th, 2011

Jul 9th, 2011

Fantastic doc.

Jun 10th, 2011

If you absolutely need a doctor, this is your guy. Competent, polite, and most of all he listens!

|  Great Docter and Staff!!  |  show details
by Diana Dubois - Marina, Ca on Nov 21st, 2010

I had to find a new docter and Dr.Qamar was recommended to me by my old Dr. I instantly liked him from the first time I met him. He is kind and listen and doesnt try to rush you out of the office. He is very polite and very easy to talk to! His staff is also just as wonderful. If you you are looking for a Dr. I would recommend Dr. Qamar. He does so many other things for the community, I wish all Drs had the values that Dr. Qamar does!!

by E.R. on Apr 6th, 2010

E R.Seaside, CA2/24/2010 I am a 21 year old student and i have no health insurance.Well for the past 2 1/2 weeks I have been coughing alot and trying to take care of it on my own, cough medicine, elevated pillows, vicks vapor rub etc. Finally it got so bad i started coughing so hard i almost threw up. Thats when i knew i had to go see a doctor. Well one of my profs and his friend who happens to be a nurse and i met at Plaza Linda (a good Mexican restaurant in Carmel Valley Village) and when i was talking to my profs friend, she told me that Dr. Qamar and his wife see students for only a 30 dollar consultation as long as you bring a student id!!This is huge for me because i used to go to Urgent Care and it would cost me 80-100 dollars a visit with no insurance. Well I went in today, and i was literally in and out of the doctors with my prescription in 30 mins! Dr. Qamar is super empathetic, professional, easy to talk to and very nice! He also made sure to give me the generic names for my prescription medicine so i wouldn't have to pay as much at the pharmacy!I usually have to wait 1.5 - 2 hours in the waiting room at Urgent Care.Overall i am VERY satisfied with Dr.Qamar and his staff. Without a doubt, if i ever get sick again, he and his wife will be my go to people!!I LOVE the fact that he is helping out the community by helping out students get some decent priced health care. I delayed my visit so long, and its a good thing i went to Dr. Qamar because he said i have bronchitis, so it could have gotten much worse if i was stubborn and not visited a doctor.TWENTY THUMBS UP FOR THIS DOCTOR! I HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH HIM!

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2009

I have been to many doctors, but I have never been to one this kind, knowledgeable, and patient.