A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Saim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Saim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Saim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Saim MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Saim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Saim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Saim practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.