Dr. Muhammad Selevany MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 30th, 2015
Patients Beware
I am so disappointed in the service provided by the neglectful ghetto staff. My paper work was never sent to insurance I've Ben waiting months and nothing but an attitude because they failed yet again to effectively do a good job. Dr was to busy to answer my questions he pushed me off onto the nurse..... When sent to the hospital for a scheduled service my prescription had some one's else's name on it! Very unprofessional.

July 3rd, 2015
God bless , very compassionate and caring
I say there should be un award given out to doctors who are exceptional in their service to their patients .

December 1st, 2014
Excellent Doctor, very nice personal attention and excellent experience.

July 22nd, 2013
Dr. Selevany is THE BEST Doctor
When I first came to Dr. Selevany I was an absolute mess. I had been getting worse over the course of ten years and had been to many doctors over that time. I knew something was seriously wrong. Doctors were not listening to me and looked at me like I was crazy. I had joints and back that hurt so bad that just getting up from sitting or lying down was very painful. My hair was falling out, my heart was palpitating out of my chest, I could no longer eat anything without horrible acid reflux and my stomach was getting more and more distended. I was gaining weight quickly and I was not eating hardly anything. I couldn't sleep. I have always suffered from excruciating migraines and they were getting worse. I was always dizzy and nauseous. I was a single mom and had to work long hours to pay the bills. I was getting so hopeless and depressed. It got to the point where I was not moving off the couch. I didn't call anyone, I didn't go out unless I had to. My mom literally forced me to go see her doctor first and when the Dr came into the office she looked shocked. I had a laundry list of things wrong with me and she was honest enough to say I needed someone better to deal with this list. Dr. Selevany was the Primary Care Dr assigned to me through my HMO and I something told me to just go and see him so I made an appointment. Here I am 4 years later still dealing with some major issues but if it had not been for his experience, incredible knowledge and sticking with his gut instincts I would not be here today. I am a work in progress but I thank God everyday to have Dr. Selevany. The girls in his office are amazing and I have never seen 3 people multi task the way they do and keep such a wonderful attitude.

July 20th, 2013
Very compassionate and knowledgeable.

April 16th, 2011
empathetic and very proffesional

January 12th, 2010
Dr. Selevany is very professional and caring doctor. Normally, in an office visit, the doctor will try to finish the meeting as fast as possible. However, Dr. Selevany took his time to diagnose my disease in a thorough manner and I appreciate his service.