Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Shafique
Dr. Muhammad Shafique, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and North Las Vegas, NV (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shafique is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima and Saint Rose Siena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Shafique has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Shafique is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Fuzhan Parhizgar
Internal Medicine, Residency
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi8
Dr. Edwin Homansky
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi38
Dr. Fawad Ahmed
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi23