A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Shafique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Shafique is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafique graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shafique has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Shafique MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Shafique practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Shafique has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Shafique practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.