Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Muhammad Sharfuddin was excellent he was understanding and patient with me as well detailed

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great visit

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent atmosphere ,very caring and he is the one always ready to help .I am blessed to have a Doctor like him

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very good experience with my first visit to Dr Sharfuddin's office. I feel very confident that my medical concerns will be addressed so I can continue with optimal health. Thank you very much.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharfuddin is the best! I am confident that I am getting the best care and advice every time I see him. He takes his time, listens and asks questions. He is super thorough which I really appreciate in a primary doctor.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharfuddin is excellent. Takes time to answer all concerns, gives great advise & never rush you. He is the old fashion Dr. That spends his time with you and cares. The issue is he needs a more peoples person for his reception area, she is unfriendly.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great visit

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
A great doctor show details A great doctor
May 21st, 2008

Dr Sharfuddin is one of the best doctors I have met. His bedside manner is very pleasant and he's been able to diagnose ailements other doctors have missed. My family loves him, and we would recommend him to anyone!