Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Shibli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Shibli is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Shibli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovulation Induction
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shibli graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shibli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hadi Shibli MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Shibli practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Shibli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Shibli practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Internists, Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors, Washington Pulmonologists, and Washington Critical Care Practitioners.