Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Shibli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shibli
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shibli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Shibli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovulation Induction
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shibli graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shibli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hadi Shibli MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Shibli practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Shibli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Shibli practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Internists, Washington Pulmonologists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.