A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Shibli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Shibli is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Shibli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovulation Induction
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shibli graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shibli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hadi Shibli MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Shibli practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Shibli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Shibli practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Internists, Washington Pulmonologists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.