A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Shuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Shuja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Shuja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuja graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shuja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Shuja BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Shuja practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Shuja has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Shuja practices Pediatrics near Destrehan, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Destrehan Pediatricians.