Dr. Muhammad Shurafa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2013
Dr. Shurafa spends an exceptional amount of time with me at my appointments. He is quite thorough in his diagnostic approach and very knowledgable with not only his area of expertise, but other specialty areas as well, which surprised me (he knew details of rare conditions I presented with before even meeting me). Dr. Shurafa also has a sense of humor after you get to know him. He may come across quite serious and matter-of-fact at first, however, I believe it is because his mind is being diagnostically analytical. He will smile and joke eventually! If you have serious medical conditions or need help with a diagnosis, I would recommend Dr. Shurafa to you. He compares effortlessly to my Mayo Clinic specialist (whom after insurance changes I am no longer able to be under the care of).

April 30th, 2011
Cynthia Rosen CML patient
I can't possibly say enough about this wonderful doctor. I am a leukemia patient, and Dr. Shurafa was my doctor at HFH. He is exceptional, and makes a cancer patient feel safe. He is also painless at bone marrow biopsys. I have never met a doctor so caring and intelligent. I miss him so much, and wish dearly that he was still my doctor.

September 8th, 2010
Dr. Shurafa is a kind and intelligent man. He is very professional and has a sweet smile.