A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Siddiky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiky graduated from The University of Notre Dame Australia, Seattle.
Dr. Siddiky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad A Siddiky MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Siddiky practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Siddiky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Siddiky practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.