Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Sohel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Sohel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Sohel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohel graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Sohel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sohel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad J. Sohel practice?
Dr. Muhammad Sohel practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Internists.