A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Sohel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Sohel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Sohel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohel graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Sohel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad J Sohel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad J. Sohel practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Sohel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Sohel practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Internists.