Dr. Muhammad Sohel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
Doctor who spends his time and listens

September 4th, 2014
Terrible Office Staff, overall terrible Office and professionalism
Everytime I go to this office,It taes two hours, even with an appointment.If you are on Medi-cal like me, you don't even see a "Doctor" let alone Dr. S ---- I didn't know what he looked like until I saw his picture on this website. I have been there a number of times, and I have seen a P.A. -- and nothing against P.A. -- the can be great, but it is a different PA every time -- so there is never any attachment to the doctor and they never get to know what is wrong with you or what your bodies quirks are. This leads to 25 minutes of explaining what happened last time and what the last PA did. it is disgusting. DONT GO. Im filing a formal complaint with Medi-Cal. Like I said, the staff is rude, inattentive and overall disinterested with their jobs- like they would rather be somewhere else. if you have a choice --- GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS OFFICE IS TERRIBLE. last time I was in the office, the staff made a mistake with my RX and they told the doctor, right in front of me, a blatant lie. Trying to make it look like I didn't follow up with what I was asked to do, when in reality, they never asked me to do it...and told the doctor that it was in my file (it was awesome, though, when Maria (the rocket-scientist) couldn't find it in my file. These people should be thrown out of medicine. Furthermore, Univision will play24-7 in the office TV, so if you are like me, and get sick of that crap after 30 minutes, it will drive you crazy. And they LOSE EVERYTHING.

August 18th, 2010
GREAT DOC! Busy guy but always has time for me.
Dr. Sohel has been my doc for 8 yrs now and he has treated me from everything from stomach bugs to a very serious bone deformity. He stays up to date on new treatments and remedies he goes out of his way to get the proper treatment and get this... LISTENS to me. This review would not be complete without mentioning Lourdes and Bianca, his office assistances. They are very nice and gets things done without a hundred follow-up "reminder" calls. If you are just picking from a long list of unknowns you wont be sorry you went with him.