Dr. Muhammad Siddique Tai MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Tai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Tai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Tai practice?
Dr. Muhammad Tai practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rexford, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Amsterdam Internists, Amsterdam Oncologists, and Amsterdam Hematologists.