A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Tai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Tai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Siddique Tai MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Tai practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Tai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Tai practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rexford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Rexford Internists and Rexford Oncologists.