Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Tai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Tai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Tai MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Tai practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Tai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Tai practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rexford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY.
See Rexford Internists and Rexford Oncologists.