A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Talib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talib
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Talib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Talib has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Talib MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Talib practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Talib has 1 office location.
- Dr. Muhammad Talib practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Live Oak, TX.