A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Tayyab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Tayyab is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Tayyab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayyab graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Tayyab has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad J Tayyab MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad J. Tayyab practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Tayyab has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Tayyab practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.