Dr. Muhammad Tayyab Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Tayyab?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 21st, 2016

Appalled.

I was laughed at by staff, heckled by patients, and "Dr." Tayyab NEVER EVEN EXAMINED ME! He took my hooded sweatshirts blood pressure, put a popsicle stick in my mouth and recommended the E.R. just based on that? No temperature was taken, no blood was drawn, improperly took my blood pressure, and didn't even have the decency to inform the hospital that I was coming. In the end he tells me if the e.r. won't admit me then to come back... Mind you, I needed assistance to even walk which was also blatantly refused. Not happy about this at all and I have contacted a lawyer for medical negligence.

November 23rd, 2015