Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Uddin
Dr. Muhammad Uddin, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and Plano, TX (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Uddin is affiliated with McCurtain Memorial Hospital, Northwest Texas Hospital Baptist St Anthonys Hosp and Northwest Texas Hospital. Dr. Uddin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Uddin has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Muhammad Uddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.