A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Haq is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Haq, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Haq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Dorothea Dix Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Wasi Haq MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad W. Haq practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Haq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Haq practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.