The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Iqbal
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC. His specialties include General Surgery and Anesthesiology. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Duke University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.