A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasiullah graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Wasiullah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah has 7 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Taylor Internists.