Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah
Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wasiullah is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Wayne, Beaumont Hospital - Taylor and St. Mary Mercy Hospital. Dr. Wasiullah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Wasiullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.
Dr. Shalini Gupta
Taylor, MI 0.18 mi27
Dr. Ahmad Samhouri
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Taylor, MI 0.23 mi46
Dr. Viorel Lupu
Taylor, MI 0.23 mi30