A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Sheikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Yasin Sheikh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Y. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Sheikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.