A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Sheikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Yasin Sheikh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Y. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Sheikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.