A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Yaqub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Yaqub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaqub graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Yaqub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaqub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Yaqub practice?
Dr. Muhammad Yaqub practices Internal Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists.