A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Yaqub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Yaqub is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Yaqub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaqub graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Yaqub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Yaqub MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Yaqub practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Yaqub has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Yaqub practices Internal Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists.