A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Yunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Yunis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Yunis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunis graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Yunis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Yunis MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Yunis practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Yunis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Yunis practices Internal Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Internists.