A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Yusuf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Yusuf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Yusuf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Yusuf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Yusuf practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Yusuf has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Yusuf practices Internal Medicine near Laurel, MD.
See Laurel Internists.