Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Iqbal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Z. Iqbal practice?
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal practices Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Oneida, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists and Syracuse Cardiologists.