A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Qureshi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Zahid Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Z. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Qureshi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Denver, CO.
See Shreveport Pediatricians and Shreveport Infectious Disease Doctors.