A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammed Ali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed F. A Ali MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed F. Ali practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammed Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.