A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Ayub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Ayub is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayub graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed Gauhar Ayub MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed G. Ayub practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Ayub has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammed Ayub practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.