Dr. Muhammed Ayub, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayub graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammed G. Ayub practice?
Dr. Muhammed Ayub practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.