A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Nordestana (Unne) Medical University, Sofia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammed H. Mirza practice?
Dr. Muhammed Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Hoboken Internists, Hoboken Family Physicians, Hoboken Urgent Care Centers, Hoboken General Practitioners, and Hoboken Surgeons.