A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Haque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haque has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed Misbah Haque MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed M. Haque practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Haque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammed Haque practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.