Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammed Haque
Dr. Muhammed Haque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haque is affiliated with Harlem Hospital Center, Interfaith Medical Center and Elmhurst Hospital Center. Dr. Haque has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammed Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammed Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Noga Minsky
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Elaine Alvarez Pichardo
New York, NY 0 mi