A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Huq is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Huq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Huq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad S Huq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Huq practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Huq has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Huq practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Nephrologists.