A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Huq is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Huq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Huq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Huq practice?
Dr. Muhammad Huq practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Internists, Brick Nephrologists, and Brick General Practitioners.