A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Javed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Javed is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Javed graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Javed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Bradford Reg Medctr, Bradford, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Javed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammed T. Javed practice?
Dr. Muhammed Javed practices Nephrology near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA.
See Olean Nephrologists.