A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammed Javed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammed Javed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Javed graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Javed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
- Bradford Reg Medctr, Bradford, Pa
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammed Tahir Javed MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammed T. Javed practice?
- Dr. Muhammed Javed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammed Javed practices Nephrology near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA.
See Olean Nephrologists.